Our Faculty + Founder
GAPLD Founder, President, and CEO
My Parallel Career in the Leadership Arena
- Board Chairman – The Botting Group of Companies
- CEO MacLaren Plansearch Sask. Ltd.
- Associate Deputy Minister – Ministry of Science & Technology
- Executive Director/VP – Canadian Federation of Independent Business (CFIB)
- CEO – SARC & SARCAN Recycling
- CEO – Saskatoon Regional Economic Development Authority Inc.
- CEO – Saskatchewan Trade and Export Partnership
- Deputy Minister – Ministry of Enterprise & Innovation
- CEO – Enterprise Saskatchewan & Innovation Sask.
- Senior VP – Canada School of Energy & Environment
- CFO – Pan-Provincial Vaccine Enterprise (PREVENT)
- Acting CEO – Prairie Diagnostic Services Ltd.
“Based on my 45 + years in Leadership, I have been wanting to
(a) improve how we Learn to Lead, and
(b) professionalize the Leadership Development industry.
Individuals and organizations that invest in leadership education, training, and development should get what they paid for.”
- Est. April 1, 2010
- 100 + Clients across Canada/USA)
- Management Consulting, Training, Coaching, Mentoring, & Strategic Advising
- Diverse Client Mix of Large Corporate, SME’s, University, Research, Non-Profit Human Services, Environmental & Cultural Organizations, plus First Nations & their many Investment/Social Development Corps
- Purchased PBCA Canada (2015) & Sold It Back to Members (2018)
- Founded GAPLD in 2020-21.
Other GAPLD Faculty and Staff
Nadine Schueller, Professional Registrar and Director of Administrative Services
Bill Turpin, Faculty Member, Positive Psychology and Self-Leadership Development
Rose Botting, Office Manager
As A First Step In Joining Our Profession, Send Us A Note
As a first step, GAPLD requires potential candidates to submit a personal Biography and Letter of Application explaining his/her background, leadership experiences, and proof of pre-qualifying credentials from other professional certifications or background university degrees with training in leadership studies.